THAT WAS KINDDA DAMN THINGS!

04.38 Edit This 0 Comments »
Yeah, this afternoon, I got paroxysm that time. While I was telling my senior's scores, my math teacher asked a fu*kin question. He said " Are you gettin a crush with *beep*? It's been such a long gossip". I suddenly was so shocked hearing he asked me that way. "Haa? It's totally WRONG. I'm not!"


Then I finally went to toilet just for calming down myself after hearing that. Huffh, from the deepest of my heart, I said " I'd just told lie to that man..! Oh man, I'm really sorry telling you lie". But I knew he knew me telling lies. Hah, I guess that's just the only way I could do to hide all away. It's so embarassing me. At that time, I kinnda wanted to scream loudly. But y'know, my mamma told me not to think about him again. She said that I could get a boy better than him. Yeah, I guess. I guess mamma was right. I can't be longer writting all now. So I promise this night, I'll finish it best.


I still remember my status in my facebook,
"If you love someone, don't wait till tomorrow to tell him/her. Maybe that next day will never come at all."


Aaaaaarggh that made me worried. Oh boy, trust me, someday before you go, I will sooner tell all what I feel..
Bye now.. lol


Enjoy reading 

0 komentar: