MY LAST WISHES

23.04 Edit This 0 Comments »
          Lord, you know this is the last day and my last chance of meeting him and also telling him goodbye. But I was so fuc*in stupid this morning. I was faster than him coming to that place. I really  can't stand being like this..! I never expected that i was just so fool with my foolish thoughts. The plan that I'd planned a day before goodbye had gone cruelly. Yeah, and if there's no more chance to tell him goodbye, my deepest heart only just can wish he would never forget the times when we felt crush on each other. And I also kidheartedly wish he can pass his FE.

        I believe someday, I will see you smile to me, though in the same situation, I will also see you with another girl better than me standing beside you and loving you. Then years later, I'm gonna live my empty school days without seeing and greeting you. I've hopelessly realized that I'm totally addicted. Aaah, it's useless rememorizing every little thing we'd done. Sweet or even hurt, I passed it happily. For now till my school days are through, before coming to school, I will pray for you, I promise. Everytime I walk through my house.

        I'll be happy if I see you in a white doctor's coat and with a "dr" word before your name. Just succeed your dreams, boy. I will always support you behind, unknownly, and wholeheartedly. And if you read all my writtings for you, don't blame yourself for knowing me, but just blame myself that have been stupidly mad at you.

       It physically might end here. But not in my heart. Because there's no word to tell you goodbye. You're forgiven and never forgotten... 

0 komentar: