AGAIN, I'M BROKENHEARTED..!

10.19 Edit This 0 Comments »
 
 
        Before I realized how precious you're to me, I was always being two-tongued girl. When I was near you, I never wanted to care about you, but inside my heart, I felt missing and I cried when you left me behind. You know, I was too ashamed to tell all I felt toward you. Because I was so afraid that you would become bitter to me and see me as a cheap stupid girl. That's why I stopped myself to be aggressive to you.
        If you saw all of my entries about you, you probably would be cooler to me. Having been loving you almost 4 years makes my feeling deeper toward you. Now, when you leave this place and also leave me, I don't know what's going on with myself. But my heart is always sick and crying whenever  I see all things about you. I still can't forget every little thing you had done and said to me, it all never fades from my memory.
        I still remember your voice, and all thing you used to do that I saw. Don't know how fool I am that always write about you and all what I feel. I've been losing your contact for so long, and trapped in my own fool mind. Always writing and writing, yeah that's all I can do to remind all my memories with you. From the very first time I saw your face, heard your voice and almost everything. If you fall in love with somebody, and she never wants to care about you, but you love her so much and you can't love anyone except her, WHAT YOU CAN DO?? That's what I'm feeling for you boy.
       It's probably useless writing all above for you. And you will never see this anymore. Yeah, just keeping all my torturing love inside my heart. I know I'm never gonna be with you. No more and  no way. Whereas, I alway pray for you every night, before I lie asleep, wishing you would see me sometime. But I think it's all impossible. You just don't love me anymore, do you? I wish myself could be tougher whenever I see you even with another girl beside you...

"Just believe, you can find your true love someday, someway." 

0 komentar: