MOST OF SONGS IN MY PLAYLIST TELL ABOUT ME

23.43 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
     Gosh, last night I just listened to my mp3 player. And suddenly, I realized most of songs I'd listened told about my love life. The songs were played randomly, but somehow the songs always sang about my life. I didn't know how could it happen. They're:
1. The Corrs (What Can I do, The Hardest Day, & Radio)
2. M2M (Pretty Boy & The Day You Went Away)
3. S Club 7 (Have You Everf & Never Had a Dream Come True)
4. MLTR (Nothing to Lose)
    After listening them, I suddenly started to cry and contemplate what I'd done. But I couldn't cry, It probably because I was so hurt even the only one crying was my heart, not my eyes. I was asleep and I dreamt about him. In my dream, there were so many people i'd known well, we're on the vacation. Somehow, there's him shadowed me wherever I belonged to. But when I asked him to help me, he seemed so cruel and didn't wanna help me anymore. I don't know what's my dream supposed to. Yeah, recently I always dream about him. I still remember his eyes, his saying, and every little thing he did.
    This is the part of a song that really tells about what I'm feelin now.
"When loving you was my finest hour, but leaving you , the hardest day of my life." 
The Hardest Day - The corrs    

0 komentar: