STORY OF THE HEART

00.21 Edit This 0 Comments »

    My love life is ironically tragic. I even can't love anyone except you, guy. When I texted you, you never even replied it. I actually really miss the moment when you sweetly texted me and said " good nite, have a nice dream. Don't forget to dream about me.". Hei, have you ever realized how patient I waited for you to reply?. Didn't you know I worried about you all the time? Just tell me what should I do for you to understand about my feeling. If mamma knew the situation now, she probably could help me to make you feel the same. I can't hardly move from you. You're the most irresistible guy that magically can attract me even when you do nothing.
  
   Y'know the everlasting moment ever was when you came to my home. Though you only gave the paper back, I'm still missing that moment. They might think I'm crazy, cuz others will always be like that. But only one thing in my mind that drives me crazy. Crazy for you, crazy for everything you do. I'm blind in this matter they call love. When you came, that made me wondered how beautiful my life was. That made me flyin high. Though you never did anything for me. That's all the feeling of almost 4 years hoping for love. 
    
   Because a hunger heart never stops its way to get the feeder. 

0 komentar: