WHAT'S MY 17TH BIRTHDAY PLAN? AND WHAT KIND OF PARTY I WANNA HAVE?

04.21 Edit This 0 Comments »
A a a.... Talking about 17th birthday party, I will celebrate my best moment on January 4th next year. I can't wait for that. My mom always discusses about that, she said " What kind of dress you wanna wear, Mei? Where is the good place for celebrating your 17th birthday party ha?" and bla bla bla. Y'know I'm often bored with her saying. Hmmm.. but I think I have many plans for that. Let's see below :
1. I wanna wear kinnda oldies dress or may be victorian dress, but the problem is, will everyone use the same 
    with mine? hmm..
2. I wanna ask my violin teacher to play kindda duet with me. I'm planning to play BOND - ALLEGRETTO       and 
    DUEL. Isn't it good?
3. I wanna invite only 50 of my friends I have known. And surprisingly, inviting *beep* has been always in my 
    mind. 
Ya, those all in my plan, but I don't know what will happen next. 17th birthday for me is where we can be called mature enough, we're not teens again. But we are growing to be mature. Honestly, I just can't wait for that moment. Yeah, at least if he would do so. I will have some spesial friends to entertain me and I will also give them some appreciations. Ya ya ya.. lol

0 komentar: