MY FAVORITE CORNER

10.33 Edit This 0 Comments »

  Now I'm gonna tell you all about my favorite corner. Well, I share my bedroom with my sister, so we also share the side and corners. I place my spot on the left corner of our bedroom. I put my stuffs right here, just a few, those are about my favorite collections (actually there are more collections of mine, lol).
   Started from the top, there are 2 posters, THE CORRS (especially Andrea and Sharon Corr) and BOND GIRLS. They are my favorite musicians and violinists. Turnin' down, there are 4 photo frames, all given by my friends as the gifts. My favorite photo frame is the purple one (haha). Cuz that's purple, and I like purple. But generally, I like both of my frames.
   Move to my wallets, I have 6 wallets. The colors are dominatedly purple and pink (so girlish!). But my favorite is the pink Milk Teddy wallet (there are many pockets inside). I put my money, penny, ID cards, credit card (given sometimes by mamma), and some photos inside. 
   And this is about my wirstwatches, unluckily, I just have 4. But all is PURPLE ! Love them, I like the left one in the box, I'd wanted it 6 months and wished mamma would buy me if I had got my first rank. And I did (haha). It is Purple, shiny and transparant. 
   The rests are my Disney Princess moneybox, headset, mini calendar and a mini box to save my purple hairclips. Oh, they're really loved. If I get bored, I usually get there just for seeing them and adding the new comers if only I buy something.
   Add my facebook and follow my twitter okay ? :)

0 komentar: